- Garrard 301 / 401 などの高さのあるターンテーブルに最適
- Store all your important files with unlimited memory
- Manage all your files in all formats within your cloud accounts
- Share your files and create business groups
- Take advantage of large amounts of free and secure memory
- Breeze through Android SMEStorage's intuitive interface
- Windows 10 (RTM; all editions)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (RTM; all editions)
- Windows 7 (RTM and SP1; all editions)
- Windows Vista (RTM, SP1 and SP2; all editions)
- 国内正規品：保証 3 年間
SME Finance and the Economic Crisis: The Case of Greece (Routledge Studies in the European Economy) (English Edition)
This book analyses the financing problems of Greek small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), within a liberalized financial system and within an economic environment of fiscal and monetary constraints. Using recent data covering a ten-year period, the main aim of the research is to explain the interdependence between the situation of the banking sector generally and that of small and medium enterprises.
The author argues that the reluctance of banks to lend to Greek companies because of the strict financing constraints, due to the national debt crisis, serves to exacerbate the cycle of economic recession. This factor seriously undermines the efforts of Greek companies to develop growth opportunities, and negatively affects their competitiveness as well as their ability to strengthen their market position. The author examines the supply and demand aspect of the problem: there is lower demand for lending due to the decline of demand for goods and services as well as a tightening of banks’credit standards, whilst on the supply side, the deteriorating financial situation of banks and their willingness to avoid increasing risk are important contributing factors. Finally, the author presents the main conclusions of the analyses carried out in the previous sections of the book and discusses some relevant recommendations for future research.
Building on the extant literature, this book analyses the problem from the point of view of both businesses and the banking sector. The study is useful for scholars, businesses and policy decision makers who are interested in the problem of small and medium-sized enterprises financing.